Virginia's Criminal Justice

The Citizens' Voice about Virginia's Uncontrolled Judiciary

Join VA EQUAL Parents

VA EQUAL Parents is Virginia's EQUAL Shared parenting and Judicial reform advocacy organization.  Join them here to help in their efforts to hold our judges accountable.

Rate the Judge

File a Formal Complaint against the Judge

You may file a COMPLAINT FORM with the JUDICIAL INQUIRY AND REVIEW COMMISSION of The State Supreme Court.

Judges are Lawyers so a MISCONDUCT INQUIRY can be filed with the State Bar Association.


Tune in to the Internet Radio Show GET YOUR JUSTICE LIVE.